Would you like to experience a real mountain stay, enjoying the wonderful view of the Leventina peaks? Choose LA MANSARDA, a romantic attic flat where wood is the protagonist, perfect for families and groups of friends who love sports, but also for couples looking for a place to relax, away from the hustle and bustle of the city!
In the village of Anzonico, LA MANSARDA welcomes you with a lovely living room, divided into a TV area with an armchair and a comfortable sofa that becomes a double bed for the night, and a dining area, with a table for 4 people. The kitchen is complete and fully equipped to prepare lunches and dinners like at home.
Tastefully furnished, LA MANSARDA is made special by small delightful details, such as the coffee cups reminiscent of grandmothers' pottery sets, and the cast-iron stove, inevitable in the homes of the area.
From the balcony, furnished with table and chairs, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains, a landscape that surprises in every season!
The double bedroom has a wardrobe in which to store the guests' wardrobe.
A bathroom with bidet and shower completes the flat.
A set of towels is included in the stay for each person, along with sheets and blankets and a courtesy kit. We also leave a basket with breakfast items.
Wifi is free and available to guests.
A towel set is included for each person, together with bed sheets and blankets; we also give you a courtesy kit. We also leave a basket with the necessary for a breakfast.
Free Wi-Fi for the guests.
Any commercial business is forbidden inside the apartment.
Guests have the access of the whole apartment.
- SAFE CHECK-IN WITHOUT CONTACTS: you will receive the MASTERLOCK CODE and an e-mail with the INSTRUCTIONS, with photos and VIDEOS to make the CHECK-IN AUTONOMY
- DISINFECTION of the keybox and keys
- WASHING of sheets and towels at 90 °
- COMPLETE CLEANING of the apartment with attention to SANITIZATION of all surfaces and use of specific products
- STERILIZATION of the dishes
- Careful disinfection of handles, switches, remote controls
To enter the apartment you have to do a SELF CHECK-IN: we will not be there at your arrival, but upon confirmation of your booking you will receive an e-mail with the INSTRUCTIONS, with photographs and VIDEO for doing check-in by yourself; you can call us if you need help.
ATTRACTIONS NEAR THE MANSARD
- Alpe Angone approx. 5 km (reachable by car, foot, e-bike)
- S Martino di Calonico church built on a cliff overlooking the valley (2 km)
- Strada Alta from Airolo to Biasca 45 km long, easy to follow
- Piumogna waterfall in Faido with picnic and barbecue facilities (10km)
- Biasca with its shops, supermarkets, ideal for shopping, bars and the Church of Santa Petronilla and its waterfall ( 18km)
- Ancient Church of San Carlo Negrentino in Acquarossa. Place of strong spiritual energy (30km)
- Monastery of Santa Maria Assunta, accessible only on foot (38km away)
The Blenio Valley, known as the Valley of the Sun because of its openness and beauty, is 20 km away from Biasca, with the splendid Lucomagno Pass 58 km away. From there you can reach the Grisons.
- Alpe Piora with the Ritom lake and its unique funicular with an 87.8% gradient, the steepest in Europe at Quinto (30km)
- Lucendro lake in Airolo (28km)
- Lake Tremorgio in Prato Leventina (16km)
- Valle Bedretto, characteristic for the preserved ancient nature of the houses in Airolo And the San Giacomo Pass (41km)
- St. Gotthard Pass, Devil's Bridge and Museum ( 41km)
OSTERIE AND GROTTI with traditional Ticino cuisine
- Osteria Pineta in Sobrio (5km)
- Osteria alla Stazione in Lavorgo (4km)
- Osteria degli Amici in Quinto (20km)
- Osteria Belvedere in Calpiogna (15km)
- Osteria Altanca in Piotta (20km)
- Locanda Dazio Grande Rodi Fiesso (20km)
- Grotto dei Pescatori in Giornico (10km)