Make a request - Esquilino Industrial Studio n.1
The user’s personal data are used by iFlat S.r.l.s. which is the Data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation 2016/679.
We inform you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limitations, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their own nature could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties. In this category are included IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users that connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation for the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct function. The data could be used to verify the responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data that the user provides through the Site will be processed for the following purposes (art. 4, paragraph 1, n. 2) of the Regulations):
1. purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or in the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (es: an information request through the compilation and the sending of data through the web form in the section “Contacts “);
2. purposes concerning the sending of newsletters, informative material or other information, for which it is necessary the prior and explicit consent of:
1. purposes of statistical research/analysis of aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Website, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
2. purposes relating to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Company is subject;
3. purposes necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity
Providing data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part can give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the application forms to the Company or indicated in contacts to request the sending of the newsletter, informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
Your personal data may be shared for the purposes specified with:
1. Subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site, for example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the operation of the Site that typically act as data processors;
2. Persons authorised to process personal data who have committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators);
3. Courts exercising their functions when required by the applicable law.
PROFILING AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The personal data of the interested party are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
1. According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• Know the origin;
• Receive intelligible communication;
• Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• In the case of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The requests must be addressed to the Data Controller, by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail to the address of the Company’s registered office.
2. The holder of the processing of your personal data is the company iFlat S.r.l.s., with registered office in Via Panisperna, 207. 00184, Rome (RM), in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.